Friday, March 19, 2010

spring break

Well, tomorrow begins spring break, and a trip to Houston. I'm mostly packed and ready, although I'm not in bed yet, getting that needed sleep for driving tomorrow. I've been working with my MP3 player, and it isn't cooperating. I filled it up (oh yeah) with music, and it kept getting stuck while it tried to create the library. Ron emptied it, and I put music on it again, much more selectively, and not so full, hoping that would do the trick. NOPE! I'm not a happy camper right at the moment on that front. SIGH! Perhaps I should have done something else before I put the music on again. Reformatted? I dunno.

I'm very happy to be going on the trip, though, even though I'm not planning to do everything or see everything in Houston. I do want to see the family members, and I hope I get to enjoy them this week. I'm also looking forward to some fabric and yarn shopping, reading, and hanging out with my aunt. We're also going to try and make it to a couple of the Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives places that are in the area - or on the way. That should be fun.

So, anyway, posting may be haphazard, but I'll see what I can do.

No comments: