Tuesday, December 4, 2012

make stuff for Christmas

That's something that has been on my to-do list for a very long time. Some years the projects will be varied. Others, I find something I love, and make it for everyone on the list. This year, Roxanne and I have been makiing fabric baskets in holiday fabrics. We have a list of people to make them for... including the one Roxanne picked out for herself. It has cute country-fied angels on it, and I think it is the only one we don't have a picture of. Here are some I DO have pictures of...

our first set, minus the angels

the second batch

If you notice the second batch has more embellishment, but we got fewer put together. We also got to pose a decorating idea for the picture...(pay no attention to the background there).

They are turning out well, and we have more to make. Of course, it isn't the only holiday making I have in mind, but I better get a move on if I want it to get where it belongs on time!

No comments: