Monday, September 30, 2013

window "art"

When I pulled into my driveway this afternoon, I had to look around my yard for the bird.

You see, when I pulled into my driveway and parked, I noticed three bird imprints on the front window of the house. Three. On one, you could see the feather outlines, where the beak had hit, and there was a line of bird poo running down the window. Yeah, it hit that hard.

We've had the windows for several months now, and yes, when the sun is reflecting off them just right in the evenings, they can look like sky. Still. Three. I was surprised to find no corpses. Made me wonder if the neighborhood hawk had already found it or something. I once saw that hawk carry off a dove that had been hit by a car and couldn't fly any more.

Do those sticker things work to keep the birds from trying to fly through the windows?

Dang birds plyaing chase through my yard...

No comments: