Sunday, October 20, 2013

star trek into darkness

Ron and I picked up a copy at Sam's this weekend. I didn't even pay attention to it being out on dvd all ready. It was a happy moment, when we put it in the basket, and an even happier one when we put it in the dvd player. Yep, Benedict Cumberbatch may be my new favorite addition to the Star Trek reboot universe. And since I think they did a pretty good job casting these movies, that is saying something.

At one point, in the action, Chris Pine (Kirk) even sounds very much like Shatner. Be still my trekkie heart...

If you haven't seen this one, it is definitely time. If you like Star Trek BUY IT! Looks like this series won't suffer the fate of the original series movies... where every other one was... well, iffy is generous, but I do like my Star Trek...

No comments: