Thursday, January 24, 2013

ahh for friday

I'm very much looking forward to the coming weekend... and somewhat not. It will be a good one, I'm sure. Raine turns 10 (!) tomorrow, and we'll have her birthday party at the park like last year. We had an awesome party last year, and the kids had such a good time they didn't want it to stop. I'm hoping for a repeat. Did I mention that the weather forcast is for rain? Yeah. Here in NM, though, you take forcasts like that with a grain or two of salt. Still, I'm wondering what to do if it DOES rain... go bowling? get wet?

My best friend is coming over from Tucson for the party, and bringing her family, of course. Her younger daughter and Raine get along very well, which makes us all happy. As much as I love seeing them and am thrilled that they are coming,

I know it will be a busy weekend. It will seem short, and quick. I'm already tired for next week thinking about it. I think though, if I can manage to get good sleep in, and a good mix of activity and rest, it will be good. Different is restful in ways that rest doesn't always cover. Right?

1 comment:

Fran said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAINE!!!