Wednesday, April 25, 2012

the best feedback, i'm positive

Went to the Dr. yesterday for the results of my most recent A1C test, and woo hoo! it was down! Down .3 from last time, six months ago. Almost a full point lower than last year.

I know the there are many things that contributed to that healthy sign. Cutting out the chips when we go to Carrillo's isn't one of them. Riding the bike may be. Since that is something I still have to talk myself into, even though I can tell a positive difference in strength and muscle tone, since I've started, I have one more thing to tell myself to get motivated to go DO IT.

Positive reinforcement is my friend.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great news! Keep up the good work.

Fran said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is completely great and wonderful! Good for you, my friend!