Monday, April 16, 2012

not just here

One of my goals this spring has been to try and get my creative blogging more consistant. My time in the curves class helped a little, but it wasn't enough on its own. I've been trying to write about the projects that Roxanne and I work on when we get together as well. I'm trying to expand it a little.

That means I'm not blogging here as often. Sometimes. But I would like to invite you to check out my creative blog, and the projects there... and of course there are pictures on Flickr, and Pinterest as well.

I could hope that the creative blogging will lead somewhere, an income - as some do. I'll be happy if it leads at least to a creative community of friends to share projects, learning and inspiration with. The creativity feels so good.

Here's what I've been working on recently...

fun and easy!
and I blogged about them here: http://createlivity.blogspot.com/2012/04/tisket-tasket.html

No comments: