Saturday, November 17, 2012

takes an english teacher...

My daughter was talking to her friend in the backseat of my car. We were taking him home. They were discussing various Megablock figures that are based on some video games, like Halo and World of Warcraft. They were also talking about their experiences playing those games. About the time we were pulling onto the street her friend lives on, Raine said that she could, "literally pretend" to play... something.

Usually when she and her friend are talking in the back seat, I eavesdrop a little... I like to know what's on their minds. But, I don't want to be part of their conversation. It isn't my conversation, and they aren't talking to me. Still, sometimes, snippets amuse me.

I guess it takes an English teacher for a mom to be amused and entertained by her literally pretending.

I know she does.

1 comment:

Linda said...

lol so Raine can "literally pretend" that is so funny. As they say "out of the mouths of babes"