Wednesday, October 19, 2011

crafty for christmas

I've been working on my Christmas list. Not the gifts that I want to get (well, OK, that one too, my computer chair is getting rather wobbly), but the gifts I want to give this year. I'm planning on making many of the gifts I'll be giving this year. I worked on one while I watched Ghost Hunters a little while ago. (It was a pretty good episode, they caught a lot on tape).

Here's the conflict, though. As much as I want to post progress pictures of what I'm making, I don't want to spoil anyone's surprises. I can't even really talk about what I'm making, specifically. Sigh. Busy fingers are happy fingers, though, and mine are pretty happy, so far.

2 comments:

Vic said...

You could take very zoomed in photos so no one can see exactly what... just a hint.

Dina said...

OOooooh What a good idea! Thanks, Dev.