Thursday, October 13, 2011

fashion forward moment

I've talked about enjoying watching Project Runway despite the fact that I am not, personally, fashion forward by any stretch of the imagination. It is about creativity for me, although I have learned more than I thought I ever might about style and fashion... you know, in that esoteric way that will never change how I dress.

Still, the other day, walking through the hall, I totally did a fashion judgement (in my head) of some shoes another teacher was wearing. A cute and much more fashionable teacher, even. Her dress was cute, and so were the booties, but they just didn't - for me - go together. Heidi probably teared up a little for me, just for a moment, without knowing why.

I had to laugh at myself, though. I really did. Me? Making fashion judgements? Did you see what I was wearing? I know!

No comments: