Tuesday, December 15, 2009

all about

...the end of the semester. I'm getting my ducks all lined up and ready to roll. Tomorrow is the first half-day of testing. The kids who would do it, wrote the essay part of their exam today. I have a few grades to enter into the computer, and about 10 pieces of make-up work (OK, maybe 15) to grade and enter... Scantrons for the tests tomorrow and Thursday. I should be able to have my grades in and complete by Thursday, which is good because that is what the administration would like. (oh, don't notice me rolling my eyes, here. Its a good thing you don't have visuals.)

Friday will be a short day of turning in stuff, and a (hopefully) quick meeting. OR jury duty, which-ever. Then, the stress will be over for the semester. Winter break will begin. Two weeks of shopping, traveling, visiting and no school.

Try not to hate me for my vacations. I have to work with 9th graders. I need all the sanity I can get. I like 'em, but they drive me bonkers, sometimes. (repeat after me.... better than 6th graders, better than 6th graders..... OK better now).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The end-of-semester excitement is always great, and you've earned it!

Enjoy!