Wednesday, December 16, 2009

green chile enchiladas

Carl made some tonight. They were soooo yummy. You're gonna want these, Fran and Lillian (yeah, I know, like you didn't as soon as I mentioned them).

He's been working on his cheesy sauce, and man, were they good. We had our cousins over, and there were many plates scraped clean with a fork, and would have been licked had it not been for "company" manners. I bet you thought we might not have any...

Anyway, I'm not above teasing you with them. Anything to encourage you to make your way this direction sooner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mean. That's just mean.

*sigh*

So did Carl get the "grittiness" issue fixed? I'm assuming so.

Man, now I want some great enchiladas!

Dina said...

Indeed he did. And he's practiced enough to get the right consistency as well, so they aren't too thick and gloppy, as cheese can sometimes get. They are just... mmmmmm