Thursday, February 11, 2010

a little better

Well, the Walkman issue isn't solved. I guess I'll listen to this book on the computer again. That really isn't that much of a problem or anything, it just doesn't go in the car.

The socks on the other hand are on the needles again. I changed the size of the socks, going for - perhaps - a Raine size instead of my size. I don't know that Raine will really wear them. She may. She may LOVE them, but I can't tell until they are made. It is a smaller round and will go more quickly than the other pair I had started. This managability will be helpful, I think. That may be important by the time I get to the heel flap. I wasn't sure I would start them again so soon, but there you go.

I still want to do something quilty. I have some fabric. I have patterns. I have to wait for a better time. Like after the wedding dress gets made. Still I'll look forward to the Saturday sewing time coming up.

No comments: