Thursday, February 18, 2010

ready for the weekend

I'm ready indeed. What is it about a short work week that manages to seem longer that the normal one? Is it the knowledge that you COULD have the day off? The you COULD be doing more fun stuff at home (or at least stuff of your own choosing...) I think Raine struggles with this every day, long weekend or not. She'll be so disappointed to become an adult and still have the same dilemma.

So I'm knitting a pair of socks, this time with heels. I'm doing a little bit of a cable pattern, and I think its turning out well. I'll be starting on those heels soon. Hope THAT goes well.

I'm already looking forward to sewing this weekend. We won't be working on my inspirations this weekend, but I'm going to be writing them down so I remember them and can work on them...eventually. Of course since a big part of both of those inspirations have embellishments, I'll have to practice them before they actually go into a garment. We need to get further on the wedding dress, and then we can pull out the embroidery machine, and have some fun with that.

No comments: