Sunday, March 27, 2011

bye bye spring break

Well, I had a really nice Spring Break, even if I did start it off by getting sick. Antibiotics and a different allergy medicine seem to be helping. I went to bed late, and got up late... well, later than usual, anyway. I got to sew with my cousin, Roxanne, and enjoyed that. We were even productive, getting an outfit finished for her mom (check it out on my Createlivity blog), cutting out some more stuff for her that we will sew up next week, and 6 more quilt blocks.

I got to go on a nice day trip to City of Rocks - which I wrote about here. I did a little bit of spring cleaning. I watched movies, and episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I got to finish the book I was reading, and start a new one, Soulless, by Gail Carriger. It's a Steam Punk novel, and so far, I'm liking it pretty well.

I even graded papers and updated grades, although I didn't get the gradebook quite set up for the new 9 weeks. Sigh. A goal for tomorrow, I guess.

A good week, all in all, and I'm a little sorry to see it end. Still, I think I'm mostly ready to face the next 9 weeks of school, and make it through until SUMMER!

No comments: