Thursday, March 31, 2011

quick update

The weekend is coming, and so are a couple of Carl's friends. I think they have a pretty busy couple of days planned. I hope they have a really good time.

I did finish Soulless, but haven't started the next in the series because I don't have it. Yet. But I will. Soon. There were predictable things in the book, and some that were not so predictable. What I liked best about it was that it was just eminently readable. I had a hard time putting it down, and I had a very easy time opening it up.

I kind of cut down my crafting time this evening by making a trip to Walmart. It isn't my favorite place, and I know I spend can too much money there, so I try not to do it very often. Still, it wasn't a bad time to be there, got a parking place that wasn't bad, it wasn't too crowded inside, and when we were ready to check out, we just walked up to the conveyor and started loading it up. Instant next in line. Not bad for Walmart.

As a result of shopping, though, I didn't get the amigurumi finished this evening, even though I could have otherwise, at least to the decorating. As it is, I got his little legs made, one paw, and when the legs are all on, he is built. He's going pretty quickly, so it makes me feel like I'll be able to pull out 6 or 9 of them by the end of school. Wonder if my husband, child, and brother will let them get out of the house...

No comments: