Saturday, March 19, 2011

why is it

Yesterday - Friday - was not only the end of the work week, but the beginning of spring break here. Today, my sinus allergies have turned on me. I've been staving off infection for about a month, and living with the allergies. At least until today. What is it about letting yourself relax that equals letting yourself get sick?

So, Monday, off to the doctor, which I was planning to do anyway, since I had my blood drawn recently. I think my numbers were better. I certainly have been working on them, through sinus infection and cold and allergies...

Anyway, I'm still planning to work on some projects this week. I cut out some pieces for quilt squares today. I don't know if I'll get to go sew with Roxanne tomorrow though, I don't want to spread this around. I'll wait until I've had some antibiotics if needed, then we'll get together. That is the nice thing about spring break.

I'm planning to take a day-trip with Raine, and picnic at City of Rocks. She's a rock hound from a line of rock hounds, so she'll have a great time, I'm sure. We'll probably get her friend and his family to join us for a nice car trip.

To heck with being sick!

No comments: