Friday, August 26, 2011

week in review

I've been trying to post more often, but this week, I posted about some upcoming projects on Createlivity. Kind of like what I did here on Monday... Sunday? Only more, 'cause that is the project blog.

I think it is basically a "no news is good news" situation. Life the way I like it is - generally - not too dramatic. But if not much is going on, there isn't much to write about.

Well, I could tell you about the dream I had, but, while it is funny (in that self deprecating way), it's also got implications of gross. A dream that was kind of too much information, even for the dreamer. So, not sure it is appropriate.

We got some rain today, but I missed it. It passed through before I got back to town from Anthony. So, I'm boring, and trying not to write about nothing. Except, that is pretty much what I just did.

No comments: