Saturday, July 31, 2010

summer cold

Got one, thanks. Just in time for my "summer" to be over, too. Darn it. Won't go into the gory, snotty details, but I'm hoping to see the light soon.

Raine got to spend an extra day with Uncle John. He called this morning asking if she could stay longer. I only allowed the one extra day, because while Raine's schedule would allow more, driving up to T or C and back after work, just doesn't do it for me. Especially with not feeling totally up to par. I'm actually pretty happy that she fit in well enough, and is enjoying herself and being enjoyed. Shelbi is a pretty nice cousin, and they don't get to spend nearly enough time together.

Well, that is about all my sodden brain can come up with...

1 comment:

Fran said...

Poor nose! Poor Dru! Feel better soon. Summer colds suck. Okay, all colds suck, but summer's supposed to be fun, darn it!

Glad Raine had fun with Shelbi, though.