Thursday, April 15, 2010

what?

Nothing specific to write about here. I got an inspiration on my book yesterday... and don't want to write here about that, but it uses up some of my writing brain...

Its that dreaded tax day, but we took care of that a month ago, and so no big deal here. Yeah, I know, don't hate us... It's not like we actually figured them out or anything. Hello Jackson-Hewitt.

Tomorrow is Friday, which is a good thing. Today was payday, which is another good thing. Thursday is our house cleaning day. We pay for a maid for a couple of hours, which cuts down on domestic stress. I'm loosing my co-teacher tomorrow. She's going on to better (I sincerely hope) things, but the end of the year is almost within reach, so it isn't a complete disaster.

See, nothing coherent, or even profound. Something, though. I didn't forget you!

No comments: