Tuesday, May 18, 2010

checking in

This is finals week at GHS, and I've been grading my brains out. I stayed up past my bed-time two nights in a row, now, and I'm not at my most witty or thoughtful. Still, I didn't want to log into blogger on Friday and wonder where the week went. Again.

Went to graduation last night, and it was nice. I didn't know many of the graduates this year. Sometimes its just like that. I had kind of jumped around with the classes I was teaching for a while, and kind of followed a class up through the ranks, but they graduated, and now I find myself not knowing many of the upperclassmen. Taught some freshmen last year, and some more this year, though, so I'll be back cheering on "my" kids before I know it.

For now, I must focus on getting all the end of the year stuff done, getting stuff put away for next year, and getting through the week.

No comments: