Monday, May 24, 2010

creative preparations

One of the tasks I've set myself, to move forward with my createlivity ideas, is to check out more of the sewing and other craft web sites, groups, etc that already exist. I don't want to duplicate something someone else is doing, but I also want to see where my niche is.

I've found a couple of interesting sewing sites, that I will probably write about/review and link to in my createlivity blog, but not today. Today, doing all that is still on the to-do list, waiting for its turn, and more thought and consideration and - face it, Dina - effort.

Still, my creativity is getting more inspired, with a visit to the bead shop today. It reminded me that I wanted to make some light catchers or maybe interest catchers to hang in the windows that flank my front door. Pretty beads and stones are certainly inspiration for that.

Now, if I can get the work done (read: started) in the craft room that will render it more and more usable...

No comments: