Tuesday, March 23, 2010

so, today...

We went south of Houston to where one of my cousin's lives. We got to see Galveston Bay, and a marina with a lot of boats in it. There is a boardwalk, and we enjoyed the beautiful day, the ducks, seagulls and pelicans. The boardwalk has a small amusement part type area, and we road a little train around the boardwalk, and Ron took Raine on a ferris wheel. She's been wanting to go on one for a while, even though she's been afraid of heights. Then we had a nice lunch.

When we were done with lunch, my cousin wondered if it would be all right if Raine spent the night so she could play with his kids, and they have all sorts of toys. Well, she was a little sceptical at first, but when he pulled out the four wheeler, she was sold. He even offered to let her drive a little. "bye Mom!" Hopefully, she'll be willing to leave tomorrow...

I'm not uploading pictures, but... I am TAKING pictures. I promise. I did actually remember to put the camera into my purse. Today. Except for getting lost today, on the way home, it was a great day.

No comments: