Thursday, December 2, 2010

mee...and my.... compuuuuterrr!

You got the tune behind that, right? And the little bit of really bad soft shoe? Yeah. it wasn't your imagination, I actually put that there.

So the computer is in much better working order, and by that - of course - I mean FASTER. I haven't had time to log into WoW, but probably tomorrow. Thank goodness for weekends.

As for me, I'm feeling better too. I went to work and didn't collapse, although I am pretty tired right now. Still, that's a good thing as it prompts me to get to bed at a decent time and get enough sleep to make it through tomorrow. The antibiotics are kicking in well, but I still have a tight neck and a headache (probably because of that).

So, with my update done, and having used up my energy on getting through the day, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: