Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Find the fans

April 15, 2008

Its hot here. Its hot IN here. In the computer room, I mean. Well, the fans cool off the processors, but then where does all that hot air go? Well, then open a window you say? Well, if there were screens on any of them, I would. The screens were a casualty of time and remodeling. Sigh. So its hot.

Well, what about a little air conditioning? you reasonably inquire. Ahhh air conditioning. With real refrigerated air. That sounds lovely. It WILL be lovely later on in the year. (That's why we got it, really.) But it is - as those who have it know - expensive. And not in the budget this early in the year, frankly. So, we're back to the same complaint.

But, I KNOW there are fans in this house. Somewhere. There must be, we've used them before. Combined with the lovely ceiling fans that we put in in the living room, and thankfully our bedroom, that should help a little. I hope it will help enough. At the moment, though, before I shed my clothing (YIKES!), I will be content with a shower and the thought of the fan in the bedroom cooling and stirring the air there. And I will look for those fans tomorrow!

No comments: