Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What NOT to do

April 05, 2008

What was I thinking? After all this time of being me, you would think that I would know just how useless I am after midnight. Waiting until after Saturday Night RPG to come up with a blog posting is just, well, silly.

Role Playing Gaming has been something for me to do since I was in high school, way too many years ago. I still enjoy creating new characters, and "being" those characters. You get to see how brave, adventurous and heroic they are... or they are not. Sometimes that is even more entertaining. "what? OK, OK, I'll stop helping." One of my continuing favorite rule systems is still Dragon Quest, although we are adventuring in the weird west of Deadlands currently.

I'll probably talk about them more some time, but for now, bed calling...thinking fuzzy... eyes closing...

Posted at 11:29 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)

No comments: