Saturday, October 3, 2009

another rainy day


Beautifully rainy. Cool, and refreshing. A cold front has come in, and brought clouds and rain. Of course, its the weekend of the fair, so, you know, it could be wet and well attended. Oh, well...

Me? I got the fabric for the bionicle costume, and got it through the washer and drier. While it was working, I serged around some flannel I have for some baby blankets, and then pulled out some spongebob pajamas that I had cut out for Raine. I got them put together, and she's wearing them to sleep in tonight. I think she likes 'em. I made them a nice snuggle-y flannel, but then didn't make them totally winter pj's because a lot of the time, those are just too warm around here. So, they are sort of in-between season pj's. We get a lot of in-between weather before our two weeks of winter (and the days aren't always consecutive).

Anyway, the clouds starting breaking up about the time we left for dinner. After gaming, though, they are back, low and heavy. Reflecting the light from the city streetlights, so they are kind of pinkish. If this were late December or January, I would say we might be in for some snow. As it is, probably some more rain and cool weather. Yum.

No comments: