Tuesday, October 27, 2009

what to write?

Well, I got the sleeves into Ron's coat. I got the lining sewn together. Tomorrow, I'll work on getting the lining attached to the shell, and then its a matter of buttonholes and sewing on buttons. I think I'll be able to do some each evening, and get it done for Halloween. Of course, Ron, may spend a good bit of Saturday sewing on some buttons. I hope he's going to have the time and inspiration for pumpkin carving.

Ron starts his new job on Monday, and does his out-processing on Friday. He's pretty happy about the change, and I'm glad that he got the job he wanted. It will mean different hours, but I know we will adjust. He will actually be working fewer days, with 12 hour shifts instead of the 8 hours he does now. He's looking forward to putting in fewer days. Can't say that I blame him.

Other than that, I just keep thinking its Wednesday today. Are we there yet?

1 comment:

Fran said...

He's got a new job? If it's making you both happy, then I say YAY!

Good luck with the coat!