Wednesday, June 9, 2010

moving about

So, we have been moving things about, and the computer room is pretty well set up. We went through all of our books, including those that were still in boxes, and we took a bunch to Coas, I have almost as many to donate at school, and what remains will actually fit on our available shelves. Yahoo! 8 boxes of books, no longer being stored in a closet. Ron's gotten through most of his stuff, but I still have stuff to go through and organize. Its coming along though.

Raine's room is almost set up. The next step for her room is to start putting her things away. I think I will try to get her books on her shelves tomorrow. I really think she will like having more space, and we're putting more storage in there as well.

Boxes boxes boxes... I have so many more to go through, or at least that is how it feels right now. I'm kind of resenting that I haven't gotten to do as much sewing as I would like, but what HAS been accomplished has been so good. I just have to keep telling myself how much more usable and comfortable the whole house will be in the long run, if I can make myself deal with the boxes now.

1 comment:

Fran said...

You've been BUSY! Good for you!