Thursday, June 10, 2010

sigh, more boxes?

So, I took the books to school today. Yay! They are out of my house for good! (trip to the bookstore anyone?) I also checked out my classroom, mighty afraid that the custodians wouldn't touch it the way I left it. It was all done. They cleaned and waxed and stuffed stuff in boxes and dealt with it. Yay, them! I stayed for a bit and started putting things the way I want them for next year. I'll need to go back a few times to complete the job, but I feel so much better about it, now.

So, I got rid of all those boxes of books, and my friend Cindy brought me boxes of magazines. Sigh. They are sewing related magazines, and I would like to look through some of them. The rest will go out to school to be donated to the sewing teacher. They aren't here permanently, or even very long, but...

I still have things to put away in Raine's room, although I got a bit of a start on it today and put a lot of her books on the shelves. I'll do more with it tomorrow. It just takes puttering around and that is my specialty. I decided, though, that my to-do list for tomorrow needs one more entry. I need to keep in touch with friends, and - what with car issues and all - I haven't been very good about it this summer. Dev... are you there? What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?

No comments: