Thursday, January 13, 2011

ask, and ....

I think the "other shoe" I referred to yesterday is going to fall tomorrow. It is coming from the direction of administration, however, not students.

Administrators - being human and all - have favorites. I accept that, even though I'm not, generally speaking, on that list. I do my job and I go home and I don't like playing politics. I never have. Still, when the whole school is governed by one administrator who plays politics and favorites big time (and isn't even the head principal), well...

This being an open and public forum, I'm not going to discuss particulars. Just saying it isn't one big happy family.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Ah, administrative woes. I remember them, unfondly.

Were you there when we had the principal who insisted that teachers tell him which students were gay so he could "counsel" them? And then he recruited students to rat on others? That was a fun year.

Best of luck!

Dina said...

big sigh. No, thank goodness, I wasn't. It sounds like too much fun for me.