Monday, January 10, 2011

students again

Today was the first day for students this semester. It went pretty well, they were on their first-day-of-school good behavior. Of course the first day, I do a lot of talking, and going through the policies etc. By the time fourth period rolls around, I wonder at times whether I have told them some piece of information or not. Other times I wonder whether I'm repeating myself... too many times.

Ah well, the first day is that optimistic day for all of us. On the first day, we can all pass. We can all get all of the work done, and no one will be in trouble. At least on the first day.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Heh, I remember a few times when I looked at a class and asked, "Have I told you this already?" because that's what you do.

I hope you have a bunch of good kids this semester!