Monday, January 3, 2011

one of those days...

Today, Raine and I went to the mall. We got our back-to-school hair cuts. We got new calendars for everyone. We got new shoes for Raine, and we got some lovely shower gels for me. We had a nice lunch and we walked. It was a very nice couple of hours.

BEFORE we went, I accomplished something on my list. I thought at the time, I should blog about this right. now. before I forget. Then I thought, oh, no, I won't forget. But. Yes. Of course I can not remember what it was. hmmmm

We got the tree undecorated and ready to put away. We got the trash taken out, and the barrel to the curb for pickup in the morning. I watched a good bit of Top Gear, and laughed pretty hard at the campers the guys made and tried to use. I even read for a bit (wasn't that lovely). But whatever it was I accomplished this morning and was planning to share, it's gone for now. I'll be back sometime right before I fall asleep tonight, probably, but I doubt I'll be willing to jump up and write about it then...

No comments: