Wednesday, December 14, 2011

progress

So, half my students who are testing, are all tested and done. I have a little grading to do for them, but only related to the final. Tomorrow, first thing, the rest will get their tests done, and by tomorrow afternoon, I should have the grades all turned in, and be checked out for the semester. So, tell me, if you are checked out (as in done for the semester), does it make sense to have to return the next day? No? Doesn't make sense to me either, but I bet we have to do it... Sigh.

In other good news, I got the second scarf finished! Yay! That sucker's big! I like it! I have the third scarf cast on and  almost 20 rows in. This is one isn't as wide, and won't be as long, and will go much quicker.

Know what I REALLY want to work on, though? The wonky snowflake mug rugs that I started the other day. I really want to see how they turn out!

No comments: