Thursday, September 18, 2008

arrrrr, matey

Did you know that today is talk like a pirate day? I did. It's not even the first one I've known about. More like the third or so. I think it is a fun thing, and anyone who thinks differently should be hoist by their own petard. No. Wait. Ummmm, something tolerant, instead. How about, anyone who thinks differently should go enjoy something else instead. Yeah. I like that better. Well, I guess you noticed that I'm not writing like I'm talking like a pirate. You would be correct. I find, when I try to do those accent-y things that I never can be consistent with them, and then it annoys me. So, there ya go. Still it IS fun.

If you don't read Wil Wheaton's blog (yeah, him. from Star Trek. Of course I'm a big nerdy fan) you should go check out today's entry. Short and sweet and piratey. Oh yeah, and enjoy what little is left of talk like a pirate day!

No comments: