Friday, September 5, 2008

remember

The other day when I talked about my computer being on the edge of dying? Well, yes, it happened. Last night, Ron tried to reboot it, and it wouldn't start again. It would start loading windows then never get any further. We're going with the theory that the hard drive died.

So, Carl lent me his "spare" computer. Who has a spare computer, you may ask... but then it would mean that you have never been to our house. Carl was using this machine as a music holder until the shelf it was on detached itself from the wall and the whole heavy mess tried to fall on him. Yikes! WELL, since it hasn't earned forgiveness yet, it must now do penance with me. I - however - will store it on the floor, where it will not be allowed to fall on my head.

We have a plan - no, really we do - for getting me a new box and/or replacing the hard drive in the other box. At the point where that computer is a working spare, it will be set up for Raine. She just loves creature creator, kid pix and pajama sam. Oh yeah, and sponge bob. Well, who doesn't?

Hopefully that means I should, in general, be able to keep up with my blog, although i'll be glad when we trade this keyboard for the other bigger one. I learned to type on the piano, and my fingers need their space.

No comments: