Tuesday, September 9, 2008

did you?

Did you notice that I didn't blog last night? Did you? If you came and looked, was there an aura of grumpy frustration emanating from the screen? Did that ooze through my keyboard and across the ether? Heaven knows not much else did.

I had to load service pack 1 up for Vista on this computer. Since the computer wasn't starting up right, and part of the update makes the computer restart... well, you get the idea. So, I had to leave it turned off for a while. Or break it. But I left it hopefully updating at bedtime, and this morning it had actually accomplished that.

Ahh you think, problems over. Oh, no. THAT would be too easy. I'm still going to have to look for monitor drivers, as mine occasionally stops responding. It "recovers" almost every time. Almost. So, the problems are not over, yet. sigh. I think I'll store my grumpy pants right here, for easy access...

1 comment:

Fran said...

And here I thought I'd just caught a cold! It must be your grumpiness oozing through your keyboard into mine!

Oh but Sweetie, you have my TOTAL sympathy! Computer problems suck and I become a total raving witch when my computer's down. Ask Lillian, bless her!

So be as nasty-tempered as you want. You deserve to be!