Monday, September 22, 2008

new season

Tonight was the beginning of the new season of Heroes. Yes. Of course I'm geeking out about it. What would you expect??? The first season was so awesome. "Save the cheerleader and save the world." The second season, not so good. I actually enjoyed Hiro's adventures in Japan, but... Now, two hours into the new season, there are already many questions. Has Peter gone to the dark side? Has Nathan gone all 6th Sense on us? Is their mom really Sylar's mom too??? Will Clair actually find a way to be useful? Her feelings? Her humanity? Lots of promise once more.

SciFi is all set to play Lost. I've been watching the discs - no commercials of course, and SciFi and commercials? Well, I don't think we need to say anything about that. Lost was so very cool the first season. Even rewatching the episodes, I still get that feeling of potential. Not many series are that good from the first season, even some that last a long time, gel and grow to something utterly watchable. So what happened in season 2? Where was the momentum? What was the vision, and how did it go so wrong?

I'm about geeked out, here... but you can tell it was good, if I was in there watching TV, commercials and all, instead of in here bonding with my new 'puter. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Fran said...

I watched it all the way through, and I concluded that I may not be geeky enough for "Heroes". All the superpowers are mutating, too many people can change their faces so you never know who is who, I just found it exhausting.

I'm watching "The Mentalist" now, and maybe that'll be my new hot thing.