Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the ideal post

Looking for something timely, relevant and witty? Look no further. no. really. There is none of that in this post. You know, I did pretty well yesterday putting some thoughts together, or at least they felt good last night, and still even a moment ago. I'm feeling better, and I've managed to gather most of my wits about me. I think. There may be a few still missing. I certainly felt their lack at times today.

Like this morning when I went to meet the car pool... but we weren't meeting today. Sigh. And if that forgetful moment wasn't enough, this afternoon, I kept looking around the cafeteria (where teachers have to go to help students register this afternoon and tomorrow) for one of the women I carpool with, wondering if she was ready to go. Then realizing that I drove by myself. Then (sadly) starting to wonder where she was and if she was ready to go...

Some things are still misfiring.

No comments: