Monday, February 2, 2009

monday night tv

Hmmm its very odd to feel like watching a whole evening of television. I'm not sure I can do it any more. Monday nights on NBC is a line-up I'll enjoy, I thing. Even if I don't watch them all on Monday night.

First there is Chuck. I don't watch this show every week, but I do catch it occasionally. Adam Baldwin is on it (you know, from Firefly). This week had Dominic Mogn... Moun... OK, I can't spell it... from Lord of the Rings, and Lost, playing a rock star... like from Lost, only not, only yeah it was, kinda... Anyway the episode was entertaining to knit to.

Then Heros. Oh yeah. They started a new book this evening, and I think it's gonna take us for a ride. The good guys and the bad guys are moving around again. I really like Heros, and it is one of the few shows I plan my evening's activities around.

Finally, Medium. OK, I couldn't sit and watch tonight, but I'll be looking it up on Hulu or something to get caught up. I have liked this series and then lost track of it, in the general not watching network television. I'm glad to find it again. Time to set the recorder!

Speaking of Hulu, did you see that Hulu commercials? Now that was a funny one...

Ok, enough lame geekiness for one evening.

No comments: