Friday, February 27, 2009

really glad

I'm sooooo glad its Friday. I'm tired, but I'm staying up late... SHhhh, don't tell, Carl's out on a date and he's not back yet. No! What would make you ask if I'm staying up to wait for him? Well, I'm not, really, although, if he gets back before I go to bed...

We had a good landmark this week. Raine got good cooperation marks this week. This is the thing she's been needing to work on all year. No, I don't think we're out of the woods with it yet, but hey, we've come to a little clearing. She gets to play with Ezekiel, and maybe even have some computer time. Woo Hoo! Rewards and consequences. You are never too young to learn about the system. She's my bestest kid, you know...

OK, I'm getting silly, and seriously sleepy, now, so I'm signing off until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Woo hoo! A date AND good marks! Yay to everyone!