Thursday, November 18, 2010

fighter practice

Well, my first return trip to fighter practice was... disappointing. I thought I had made plans to meet there with Dev, even if we were the only ones going to show up, but that was not to be. Raine and I went. If anyone else did show up, they came after we left. We didn't stay that long, really, so that would have been pretty easy. So, next week, Thursday is - of course - Thanksgiving, and probably not much chance of me showing up then. Maybe the next week, although I think that is going to be the Sewing Guild meeting night. I haven't gotten to go to Sewing Guild in several months. Like since school started. So, it will be another 3 weeks before I can get there again. Not an auspicious start, really. Still, better than no start at all, I suppose. I did actually get there.

On the up-side, I got a little exercise walking around while Raine ran (so she got more). Wow, campus has changed some. The new dorm buildings are sizable, and reasonably attractive, at least in the dark. I hadn't realized that they had gotten to the Alumni dorms already, although I can't really recall the last time I paid attention to it, either.

No comments: