Tuesday, November 23, 2010

page by page by page

Page by Page is the name of the new blog. I got it put together yesterday, but only got in the first page of the first chapter today. There is a preface claimer and disclaimer as the first entry. I worked on planning it a bit today as well, as that will be essential, especially as the story progresses... if it will.

Anyway, give it a try. Let me know what you think. Fran, you will notice there are familiar bits as well as unfamiliar, so I'd like your feedback as well!

The clearing of the table continues. Today, I dealt with framed photos and art. Decided which pieces to put up, and which to store, and which to take out of the frames to deal with later, and put into books, etc. I got so busy, I even went through a box of the same from the craft room as well, and threw away a lot of Dad's paperwork that he had saved from his working days. Saved more family history stuff, though. I even put aside a few photos to send to John and Shelbi. One of the prints needs a framing repair, so I will hopefully see to that tomorrow in my running around and preparing for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Fran said...

It looks grand! I'll read through it this weekend (when my brain clears a bit), but I'm so proud of you, and so jazzed!