Saturday, November 13, 2010

i love a good sale

Today I went to JoAnn's Fabrics. They are having one of their sales, and I like to go look at (and touch) fabric every so often. Thank goodness, I didn't NEED anything beyond looking because there were a lot of people getting stuff. OK, yeah I did buy a piece of fabric for a baby blanket and 2 patterns, and my total was about $6, but I stood in lines to get it done. Most of my looking around took less time than standing in line. Sigh. So, while I enjoy a sale, I wish I had gotten there at a less busy time, whenever THAT might be.

Actually, I have plenty of projects in the works, so my main purpose for going was to look and feel. Not being able to feel the fabric is one of the things that saves me from buying fabric online. The way the fabric feels is such an important part of choosing it, for me. It is also one of the reasons I enjoy fabric in general.

No comments: