Friday, January 6, 2012

second verse...

I started the last Christmas project again this evening. After I finished unknotting the yarn. After dinner. (yummy pizza from Zefirro's) After we put in a movie - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, we're watching them in order this week. Well, except that last night we watched Kung Fu Panda 2, which was entertaining, but not quite as good as the first one. But I digress.

I cast on the yarn, all 204 stitches and worked on some stockinette stitch, and was on the fourth row when I noticed. Yep, you know it, twisted. gah! Well, I'm not patient enough to unknit all those stitches, so I took it out. I wasn't happy with the joining point anyway - and I suspect I did something there that also resulted in the twist. I'll be more careful next time.

Anyway, second verse definitely better than the first. Third verse should be the charm!

No comments: