Friday, January 20, 2012

so glad it is friday

Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning. It doesn't really have to be late, it just is nice not to have to answer the darned alarm clock. Saturday is the day for chores, puttering around from one to another, and laundry is excellent for that. I have some grading to do. I want to finally get those boxes ready to mail (bad me that they're not gone all ready). I may even take the kids to the pool and grade papers while they swim.

Now that I've finished the sewing projects I was working on, I'm feeling an urge to raid the project basket for my cheerful shirt and work on it some. I'm also hoping to finish up the feety pajamas on Sunday. I really hope that Roxanne is up to sewing.

I also want to make sure I get on that bike. Made it today, and I'm proud of myself for not letting it go by. Just have to remember to give myself the positive feedback. I really do feel better afterwards, I really do. I'll feel better in a couple of weeks than I do this week. Just keep moving, just keep moving.

But tomorrow morning? Sleep in.

No comments: