Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So... tiredness

But in a good way, I guess.

Kids were busy all day today, and more in store for tomorrow. Still, my niece is missing her dad and telling him she wants to go home. Of course when I talk about what our plans are for tomorrow, she wants to do those things, or at least she seems like she does. She would probably enjoy them all the more if her dad was here doing them too. I get that, I really do. And, although I would be rather sad to have to drive her home early, I would do that. I certainly don't want this trip to be forced. She's drawn in a few directions, and wants to be everywhere at once. I remember those days myself!

So for now, they are in bed, I'll check on them in a few minutes. I'm hoping sleep is there. Maybe tomorrow will be easier for her. I hope so.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Oh my, that is tough! I'm sure she'll sleep well, though, and by the end of the week, she's never going to want to leave!