Saturday, May 31, 2008

peace, quiet, and a large sigh...

Shelbi has gone home. Probably has even arrived by now. Yes, it was a little early, but not much. My brother's friend was in town and headed back to T or C this evening, and they had room to take Shelbi with them. Saved me a trip and the gas for tomorrow morning, so, since bed time is really the time she wants her Daddy (no surprise there) we sent her home a little early.

So the guys left for gaming, so they wouldn't be toooo late. I stayed and waited for the ride to get here. She left, then Raine had her bath and headed for bed, exhausted from a week of keeping up with her cousin, and getting to bed later, and getting up early. I'll bet she sleeps late tomorrow. Now, I pretty much have the house to myself and it is quiet and peaceful, and I can do whatever I want... if I can decide what that is. Isn't that always the way? I mean, there is so much to choose from. The possibilities, while not quite endless, are large. Watch a movie? Which one? An episode or two of something. Cut out some things for sewing later this week? Read my book? Fall asleep? (this would be where the large sigh comes in) Ah, well. I'm enjoying my self, and will, no matter what I choose to do. Hope it is a good evening for you where ever you are.

I will entertain myself and plan the projects for next week... a cleaner, more organized house, a better wardrobe, some paid bills and trips to swimming lessons. All the good stuff!

No comments: