Monday, September 14, 2009

counting days

Fran and Lillian are coming to town. Its very exciting. We'll be happy to see and visit with them. In person. I visit with them quite often, via e-mail, blog and comment, one way or another. I read Fran's blog, she reads mine. It keeps us connected and learning more about the other all the time. I talk to her about what my family is doing and I talk to my family about what they are doing. So my family - well, maybe except Raine, the last time she saw Lillian and Fran was at Dev's wedding, when she was 3 (I think) - feels quite familiar with them, as they do with my family.

Well, that's just like me.

The weather is even cooperating, too. Fran has a hard time with hot and bright, but we got a good bit of rain last week, and a possibility for more in the forecast later this week. Oh, sure, we'll still have a little hot weather, but we are done with HOT weather for the season. They'll be able to enjoy the 80's -low 90's for their visit. Probably some bright, Fran, won't lie about that. It can be bright while its raining around here. But the temperatures are down below the boiling point.

The house next door is still for sale...

2 comments:

Fran said...

AND WE CAN'T WAIT!! We're gonna be SO tired tomorrow, because it's going to be extremely hard to sleep tonight. We're puppy-wiggling, we're so tickled!

Sun, rain, thunder, I'm looking forward to it all! Not so much the dust, but hey, even that sounds great!

Talk to you TOMORROW!!!

Dina said...

Yeah... IN PERSON!