Wednesday, September 9, 2009

what? pictures again?



Have I gone camera happy or what?

Still here's Raine wearing her new spore shirt. I know you thought it was going to be too big, but not really (or at least not more than current fashion dictates).

The second is Raine with our cat, Ginger. Raine would have posed for many pictures, Ginger, not so happy about the whole thing. Still, she is one of the mellowest cats I've ever known, so of course she didn't leave or anything...

Last weekend, we got Raine's closet cleaned out, and now she has space for her new shirt, and the new, very red, winter coat we got at Sams. She was ready to wear it this morning... or at least the liner, which is designed to be worn separately, but is polar fleece, and PLEASE, way too hot still!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Good heavens, she's getting TALL! I can't wait to see her in person!

Well, and Ginger too. Let's not get me in trouble before I'm even there!